Nadia Khan, who made a name for herself as a host and actress of the morning show, tied the knot yesterday and now she has shared a video containing her wedding photos.
Rumors about their marriage had been circulating for the past several weeks that they were engaged and going to get married soon but Nadia Khan remained silent on the matter.
And yesterday Nadia Khan suddenly confirmed her marriage through a social media post, her husband Faisal Mumtaz has been a wing commander in the Pakistan Air Force.
Nadia Khan had announced her marriage in an Instagram post and also shared a photo, which showed a glimpse of her henna-clad hands and a green wedding pair.
“I will share my wedding photos with my fans and followers in the next few hours,” she wrote.
- However, she did not say anything about her husband and now she has shared the link of her wedding video in another Instagram post.
According to the video, Nadia Khan got married during a private ceremony at a farmhouse in Islamabad.
Sharing a video of Nadia Khan’s wedding album on Nadia Khan’s YouTube channel Out Style with Nadia, it was written that wedding photos have been released for the fans and followers of the actress and host.
These videos are of memorable moments of a beautiful private wedding ceremony with close friends and family at his farmhouse in Islamabad.
- Nadia Khan requested her husband to be lenient in commenting on Wing Commander (Retd) Faisal Mumtaz Rao as he has been a fighter pilot in our Pakistan Air Force and deserves immense respect like other brave officers of Pakistan Armed Forces.
Nadia Khan started her career on TV with the PTV drama Bandhan which became very popular and is still alive in the minds of the people.
She also won the PTV Actress of the Year award for her performance in the play, after which she acted in several popular dramas such as Pul Do Pul, Des Pardes and Log.
- However, he stayed away from dramas for many years after 2000 and became more active as a TV host.
However, she returned to dramas in 2017 with ‘Aisi Hai Tanhai’ while she is currently hosting a PTV morning show.
- It is believed that this is Nadia Khan’s third marriage on social media and from the first 2 marriages she has 3 children, her eldest daughter’s name is Aliza, eldest son’s name is Azan and youngest’s name is Kian.
However, in response to a fan’s comment on her post yesterday, Nadia Khan had said that this is her second marriage and she has adopted Kian.
- Speaking on a PTV show a few months ago, Nadia Khan called her first marriage the biggest mistake of her life.