Thursday, May 30, 2024
HomeHealthFirst time in China no Corona death confirmed

First time in China no Corona death confirmed

China, the epicenter of the epidemic that has engulfed more than 180 countries around the world, has reported no deaths for the first time in the past 3 months.

The Corona virus was launched in December 2019 in Wuhan, the Chinese province of Hubei, and the Chinese government began providing the death toll in January 2020.

As a result, the corona virus spread rapidly in China, and during the first 6 weeks, the number of patients exceeded 70,000 while the casualties were also on the rise.

To cope with the Corona virus, the Chinese government built temporary hospitals in Wuhan, including 16 temporary hospitals in other provinces of the country, and restricted people to homes, including lockdown enforcement in several cities.

China also closed its land borders to other countries by closing public and leisure sites, while also restricting air operations.

Also read: Pakistani App Ready to Screening Cod-19 at home in English and Urdu Version
China took control of the Corona virus in early March 2020 due to the stringent measures taken by the government, and for the first time in mid-March there were no case reports from the epidemic of Wuhan.

The Chinese government also closed temporarily built hospitals after controlling the Corona virus, and by the middle of March began removing the lockdown from Wuhan, opening cinema halls and entertainment venues.

In the last week of March, routine life was resumed in China, and partial recreation and public places have now been opened, while restoration of aviation operations including transport has been allowed.

As of April 7, the total number of people infected with the Corona virus in China was slightly more than 82,000, with more than 78,000 fully recovered and nearly 3300 dead.

About 3,000 patients are currently being treated in hospitals in China, and Chinese authorities have confirmed that no one was killed due to the Corona virus on April 6 in China for the first time.

According to the Arab broadcaster Al Jazeera, Chinese authorities confirmed that no one was killed by Corona virus across China on April 6, and this was the first time in the last 3 months.

According to the report, Chinese authorities began releasing reports of casualties in early January 2020 and from then until April 5, the deaths were reported due to corona virus across the country.

The Corona virus has seen an increase in fatalities in China between the end of January and the middle of February, and the number has dropped to close to 300 in a single day, but continued to decline in early March.

Since mid-March, not only has China seen a drastic drop in fatalities, but a record decline has also been seen in new coronary patients, and after March 20, there has been no localized coronary infarction.

During the past 2 weeks in China, at least one daily death has been reported from Corona, but for the first time on April 6, there were no reported deaths due to Corona.

Also Read:How will the Corona virus outbreak be controlled? Bill Gates said

According to Chinese authorities, over the past 2 weeks, there have been 1,000 new cases of corona virus in China, but all the patients came from overseas, which was tested at the airport.

According to the report, in the last 15 days in China, there were 33 other patients, including one thousand external corona virus patients, with symptoms similar to corona but had not been diagnosed with corona.

At the same time, the report said that only two people were diagnosed with Corona in the last two weeks from Wuhan, the city of China, while on April 6, there were no deaths from Corona anywhere in China.

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments