Tuesday, June 18, 2024
HomeSportsCorona virus: PCB denies release of NOC for Ramadan cricket

Corona virus: PCB denies release of NOC for Ramadan cricket

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced the issuance of a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for any cricket activity in Ramadan in view of the global outbreak of the Corona virus.

A special statement issued by the Pakistan Cricket Board said that some organizers contacted us regarding the acquisition of NOC for Ramadan cricket.

The board said that at the moment it is appropriate that we follow our clear and concise policy in this regard and that the PCB has suspended cricket activities until the situation returns to normal.

The PCB will not issue any NOC for Ramadan cricket in view of the current situation, the statement said.

It added that this is a difficult situation which has led to the suspension of economic and sports activities around the world and at present the focus is solely on the health and safety of the people.

Read Also:PCB and national cricketers announce donations for Corona Emergency Fund

The PCB urged the organizers and cricketers to stay in the house, following all precautions and avoiding any social activity while taking social distance.

“We are very serious about the safety and well-being of our employees and players, and all players should be paid salaries by the end of the fiscal year 20-2019, while trying to get a monthly salary,” PCB said. There should be no delay.

It should be noted that the global and sports activities around the world have been badly affected by the Corona virus and all sports contests have been canceled.

Read Also:Wimbledon Open canceled for the first time since World War II

Playoff contests of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) were also affected by the virus and the event was postponed indefinitely.

Olympics, the Euro Cup, the Confederations Cup as well as the Wimbledon Open and all major sporting events around the world have been canceled.

Read Also:Inzamam-ul-Haq opened the conspiracy files against him

The Corona virus born in Wuhan, China, in December last year, continues to cause worldwide deaths, and so far more than 60,000 people have died of the virus worldwide, and more than 11 million people have been infected with the virus

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments