The blood reaches the heart from the liver. The salivary material of the female mosquito “Anopheles” “Plasmodium falciparum” attacks the liver.
Humid places and mountains have a high concentration of this mosquito, so the people there are mostly suffering from this fever. In addition to these mosquitoes, flies are also found in places where garbage is more scattered, which is a source of the spread of cholera.
Causes of malaria:
The parasite of malaria fever is embedded in the saliva of mosquitoes. When this mosquito draws blood from the human body for the purpose of obtaining food, there are two cases:
1. Inserts parasites into this person.
2. If it has already entered, the mosquito’s bite leaves it in its saliva and does not harm the mosquito, but when the mosquito bites a healthy person, it is transmitted to it.
The cause of this fever is “Plasmodium falciparum”. This parasite travels through the bloodstream to the liver and is nourished. Then it damages the red cells. In the red cells, these germs increase their numbers.
Even the invaded red cells explode. When they erupt, a person feels a high fever, a cold, etc. This fever is most common in children because the consumption of sweet foods makes their blood sweeter, and mosquitoes make them last longer.
Bite Older people have it because their immune system is weakened, so they get infected quickly. In areas where there is a lot of litter, there are different types of germs.
There are also mosquito-like creatures that bite people and also cause “secondary infections” due to the entry of different germs. Some people have malaria fever but the symptoms are severe and such people find it difficult to get medicine.
Symptoms of malaria:
1. Fever, 2. Headache, 3. Nausea, 4. Muscle cramps and pain, 5. Cough, 6. Chest or abdominal pain.
Disadvantages: 1. If the invaded red cells get stuck in the arteries, veins in the brain, the brain can become inflamed, causing convulsions and fainting. This is called “cerebral malaria”, in which case the blood is diluted and cleansed. Give her medicine. For example, ginger.
2. If this substance freezes in the narrow ducts of the lungs, then there is shortness of breath. In this case, give mucus-cutting medicine or “expectorant syrup” or drink mulberry coffee.
3. Due to the decrease in the amount of blood, dizziness occurs while getting up and lying down. In such cases, take blood-forming medicines and foods such as beetroot.
4. Low blood sugar level: In case of severe malaria, the blood sugar level drops significantly, the patient sweats coldly, in which case milk is accompanied by jaggery.
5. Spleen enlargement after malaria fever.
How can malaria be prevented?
1. Cover the skin with a cloth that is inaccessible to mosquitoes, even with a thinner cloth the area where the mosquito’s saliva enters reaches the skin.
2. Spray quickly.
3. Sleep under the mosquito net.
4. When going to a hot area, the same safety medicines are given as after malaria fever, but neem leaf coffee or syrup is more suitable to protect the body from the habit.
5. High-smelling mosquito repellents should be used with caution as they can make a person sleepy and dull.
Effect of malaria fever on digestion and appetite:
The content of malaria fever affects the liver, the liver is the center of physiology and the food is the center of the cooking process, because it acts on the food eaten in four ways:
1. Prevents food, 2. Absorbs essential minerals from food, 3. Removes unnecessary food ingredients, 4. Completion of food digestion.
Therefore, when the liver is affected, these four conditions are affected, ie constipation or diarrhea, lack of absorption of nutrients leads to anemia, bloating.
If the temperature rises, the volume of the liver also increases, in which case the acidity in the stomach decreases. If there is fat in the structure of the body, in addition to bloating, it also causes flatulence, yellowing of the skin color, and lethargy. Malaria fever has been found to increase the liver and spleen of most people.
How to treat malaria?
1. Etovacon, Proguanal: But these drugs can cause diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, pale skin and eyes, blisters.
2. Primaquine: But this medicine can cause nausea, abdominal pain, convulsions, loss of appetite, heartburn.
3. Mefluquine: This medicine can cause nausea, itching, headache, tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
Treatment through ancient medicine:
Mix 9 pieces of Moiz Manqi, 5 grams of Badian, 5 grams of Beech Cassava, 5 grams of Gao Zaban leaves, 6 grams of violet flower, 6 grams of violet yeast in 4 towels. ۔ If you have a cough, add 3 grams of “malthi”. In case of diarrhea, add 4 grams of barting water.
Modern Herbalism: Give Afsanteen Rumi coffee in the morning. Drink Berg Neem coffee in the afternoon. If you have an upset stomach, chew 2 grams of celery with black cumin. Dosage Age and b. M. According to I.
When the spleen rises, there is panic, sleep at night is frightening, suspicion and delusion increase, in such a condition “Atrifal Astu Khudos” mixed with half a teaspoon of warm water after sunset.